How to Request a Transcript
Requests for transcripts must be made by the student only; no one else can request your transcript for you. As the request for transcripts must be in written form; telephone or email requests are not acceptable. Please note that all financial obligations to the college must be cleared before we can release your transcript.
The fastest and most convenient method of payment is by credit card through the online transcript ordering system. Otherwise a check may be included in your mail request. Please note, that if paying by check the request may take a while longer. ALL FEES MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE.
Transcript Fees and Services
ORDER ONLINE (FASTEST METHOD)
- If you are a current student, please order transcripts online by selecting the link and completing the form.
- If you have any questions/concerns or issues with your online order form, please contact the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the registrar at 888-272-6109 X3 between the hours of 9m. and 6 p.m. (Eastern Time) Monday through Friday.
ORDER BY MAIL (5 TO 10 BUSINESS DAYS)
Step #1 - Collect Information
Please include the following information with your transcript request:
- Full legal name
- Name under which you attended if different
- Social Security Number
- Holos University Graduate Seminary ID Number
- Date of Birth
- Your current address
- Your day and evening phone numbers
- Collage/University Name and Address where the transcript is to be mailed
- Dates of attendance
- Degree and date awarded
Step #2 - Mail Information
Holos University Graduate Seminary
1901 NW Blue Parkway
Unity Village, MO 64065-0001
The normal turnaround for transcript requests is 5 regular business days once your request is received. During our busiest times of the year (mid-December through January, mid-May through mid-June and August through mid-September), it may take a bit longer. Remember that mail delivery may be slower around holiday times so allow plenty of time for your request to be processed. If you need to meet a deadline, order your transcripts well in advance and let us know your deadline.