What is Holistic Health & Spiritual-Intuitive Consulting
Welcome to the Holistic Health and Spiritual-Intuitive Consulting (HHSIC) program. This program prepares the student to liaison with an existing practice. The student learns diverse approaches to spiritual healing and holistic/integrative health care with the intent to connect their work with other like-minded healthcare professionals. Students gain valuable knowledge, skills and personal insights from courses designed to assist them in assimilating the inter-relationship between the mind, body and spirit within their course work into a professional practice.
The HHSIC program prepares the student to provide appropriate holistic health care, intuitive assessments, proper referrals and other consulting duties as needed. As a consultant, the HHSIC candidate will learn to create and design appropriate holistic and integrative health programs by gaining valuable and pertinent insights into their client(s) spiritual healing journey. Once the journey is ascertained, the student as a consultant is taught to share this information to enable a community member, their client, or a health care provider to make informed decisions about the presenting life path.
This program focuses on developing personal skills in the subtle art of intuition and prepares the student to offer consultations and educate others in Holistic Health and Intuitive practices. This program utilizes an intuitive scholarly approach to blending the fields of: science, history, theology, mysticism, psychology, personal intuition, energetic practices, holistic health care, spiritual healing and public/community health planning. Complimentary in design, the HHSIC Program focuses on the development of knowledge and skills centered on personal intuition, intuitive consulting skills, holistic health care, assessing the human energy field, life experience or situation and application of spiritual and energetic practices appropriate for the presenting healing journey.
Holos utilizes distance learning which is accomplished by working with instructors using email, conference calls and webinars. There are a few courses that require attendance at a 1 to 3-day residency. Residency locations and dates are posted on the HU Official Calendar.
- To provide students with a dynamic, forward thinking academic experience necessary to become successful and effective counselors and spiritual-intuitive consultants.
- To offer guidance and direction to students in their academic pursuits, career planning and professional aspirations.
- To maintain a high standard of academic integrity within the department in relation to course requirements, course syllabi and teaching in order to provide students with an exceptional and innovative educational experience.
- To cultivate and maintain positive, respectful and open relationships between students, professors, administration and staff while providing generous availability to meet student needs during their academic experience at Holos University Graduate Seminary.
- To support the mission and academic intent of Holos University Graduate Seminary.
Some of the Courses that are Part of Holistic Health & Spiritual-Intuitive Consulting
703 Orientation and Preparation
715 Ethics: Theory and Practice
718 Literature Review
727 History of Science
731 Inner Counselor-Pathways to Awareness
737 Quantitative Research Methods
738 Models of Pastoral Counseling
742 Holistic Healthcare Approaches
752 Mysticism-Ancient to New Thought
754 Western Anatomy
764 Introduction to Intuition
765 Intuitive Pathways
767 Statistical Methods in Research
768 Pastoral Assessment and Intervention
859 The Intuitive Career
MASTER'S DEGREE (ThM)
34 total hours
18 hours of Core Classes
9 hours of Electives
7 hours of Thesis
DOCTORAL DEGREE (ThD)
65 total hours (includes Master's Degree)
42 hours of Core Classes
10 hours of Electives
13 hours of Dissertation
COMBINED DEGREE (ThM/ThD)
80 total hours (includes Master's Degree)
39 hours of Core Classes
28 hours of Electives
13 hours of Dissertation